A couple of quick updates for you:
- Judo is now being taught every Wed (8pm) and Friday (6.30pm).
Top judo coach Mr Donal Tannam 3rd Dan of the Daigokan school has recently joined our team, please drop in and experience what is possibly the ultimate wrestling art taught by one of the countries top players.
Donal is pictured here taking 2nd place in the British Masters
- Wild Geese Training T Shirts are back in stock
Put on your Christmas lists kids, we have small, med and large and for the first time we have women’s skinny tee’s, which are white. They’re only €12 each and are top quality (Head coaches Paul and Dave have thoroughly road tested them, Paul really likes the skinny tee’s….)
- Tuesdays Beginner Kettlebell sessions are currently sold out – we hope to rectify this soon.
- We are expecting samples coming in of Boxing Gloves, MMA Gloves, Hoodies and Shin guards, if they are up to scratch expect a full line of training kit available by Christmas. We will operate a two tier price scheme where our club members get the best price and we charge Joe public a small fortune……
- Wild Geese conditioning Coach will be launching lunchtime fitness classes. If you’ve tried the kettlebell fitness sessions, you kinda know what to expect.
He plans on running an open session, 30 minute workouts will be posted on the wall, you just turn up, get it done and get out, all under his watchful and beady eye…. This ought to up and running by the end of this month, keep an eye open here for more details.
- The Wild Geese Xmas party will take place in January, this means you can get your boring work parties out the way and have something to look forward to in the new year.
- Our graphics people are designing up Christmas gift vouchers – Give them to someone you think will benefit from them (even if it yourself, we won’t tell anyone…)
- I mentioned Christmas 4 times in this post and it’s not even December yet, I hang my head in shame – Sorry
Ok, I know I said a couple, but I thought 8 was better value for money….